Thursday 30 December 2010

What does this say about me then?

Hmmm.  I sold my Mustang and I bought a Cadillac.  Also in unrelated news I found a grey hair.  OK, I found a bunch of grey hairs.  Being as I have been dyeing my hair black for 20+ years its tricky to say how long the swines have been hiding, waiting to pop out and depress me.  On the other hand my Mustang was "only" a Mustang II with the V6 and the Cadillac is a V8 Fleetwood.

This is not a "grandfather car".  Oh, OK, it is...

I was feeling like I was rolling with the big dogs, blowing it up G style and all that when my dear wife commented "why is it you always go for cars like someone's grandfather would drive".  We have different stereotypes of what a Cadillac Fleetwood driver is all about I guess.

Tim Westwood must get this all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment