Tuesday 7 June 2011

Ford Thames 400E hot rod van project

It seems I'm getting all of my inspiration on eBay these days but don't let that put you off.  This is still a blog full or ramblings and nonsense.  I was struck by the fact that mere days after that Thames pickup with the mid mounted V8 was here on this very blog than there is a Thames panel van on eBay


This one needs a bit more work.  I remember a yellow one of these back in the day, tall stance and a roof chop. V6 or V8 power and probably big & little Cragars.  No idea if that one is still about in someone's  workshop gathering dust or maybe even out at the shows and such.  If you know the van, let me know...


These are rare vans now so worth seeing the project through to completion and for sure much better to see this get done than yet another VW.

If you feel the urge, its on eBay at £650 no bids right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment