Tuesday 17 August 2010

'49 Chevy Custom. For Sale: My vital organs...

Anyone need to buy a kidney?  One careful owner, never raced or rallied.  See I need to raise some scratch for this essential purchase.


This '49 Chevy Fleetline is simply gorgeous.  I love the copper paint, the seller says its a metallic but it looks more mica in the photos, I bet thats a sight to see in the sun.  It sits well on 17" Billet Specialties rims and its trimmed out as nice inside and detailed under the hood just as nice as the outside.  Just delightful.


The spec is nice too. A 330 BHP 350 V8 crate motor will give unstressed performance backed with a 4 speed overdrive auto.  A traditional live axle is out back but the front is a more modern (Mustang derived) IFS.  Some nice typical custom tricks include the electric door poppers, tilt column, shaved and smoothed trim etc...


last I looked the bidding was as £8100 with the reserve not met.  You can follow the auction on eBay here, find more details and photos there too, maybe even chance a bid if you have a more understanding bank manager than I do...

No comments:

Post a Comment