Tuesday 24 August 2010

Drunken pervert molests slave girl Princess Leia

I apologise right away if the title of this post sounds like the title of one your your adolescent fantasies.  Or indeed one of your current ones.  Or indeed one of mine.  However that is more than you need to know at this point.



Now I guess I need to apologies to all those SciFi nerds out there because it may come across I’m finding a little more humour at their expense just lately than would normally be considered fair, balanced and reasonable and may stray into something approaching cyber-bullying and, really, that’s not me.  I am sufficiently wimpy that even from behind a keyboard I am timid as a little mouse.

However Adrianne Curry has geek issues to deal with here.  Dressed as a slavegirl princess Leia the poor lass, who some may remember as a winner of “America’s Next Top Model” unreality show and (more likely) a Playboy model found her skirt being lifted by what she initially thought to be a gust of wind as she waited in a taxi queue chatting with a bunch of other Slavegirl Princess Leias outside a Star Wars convention in Miami.  I am trying to picture the scene without upsetting my blood pressure.  My mind’s eye has a half dozen Carrie Fisher lookalikes, reality can’t possibly touch that, but its a sight I consider my life significantly poorer for me not having been there to witness.



You know what, I’ve gotten a little distracted from this tale.  Which is not what happened to a local drunk.  He was focused on the tale, or should I say tail.  For ‘twas not a summer’s breeze which had lifted Ms Curry’s skirt.  Oh, no, twas “a glassy eyed very stocky Mexican man” according to a mortified Adrianne according to her MySpaz page.

Well, seems that a fracas broke out and the already confused groper was set about by a gang of Princess Leias, sundry Sith Lords, a squad of Storm Troopers and was probably swearing himself off the drink when he awoke the following morning...

2 comments:

  1. you indeed are not strange in any way

    only thing about this thought (rant) is that youre showing your age a wee bit lmao

    is it to hide the fact you hanker after chewy :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Age? You are as old as you feel. Admittedly sometimes that makes me about 100.

    ReplyDelete